Planning Your Move with Best Service
The first thing to do is to compare the quotes of the different providers who will surely contact you if you have requested a quote on the internet. Compare them effectively and position yourself on different criteria, namely: the service offered, the guarantees,
The experience of the mover, possibly the network, the standards and certifications available to the company which are a guarantee of quality and finally the proposed price. Make sure that the chosen company has appropriate insurance that can cover damage, breakage and theft during the move.
A move is an important event which requires great organization and which is sometimes difficult to manage. We opted for the Comfort service in order to simplify the preparation of your move.Mover and packer service Vinings, GA always here to help.
Plan your moving budget
How much will a move cost me?
Mover and packer service Vinings, GA advise you to establish a precise moving budget beforehand which will allow you to have a clearer idea of the costs to be expected and the actions to be carried out to reduce them. So, to reduce this budget, you can sell your superfluous objects or deposit them in a consignment store. Also remember to include a margin in your budget because there can always be unforeseen events.
Which formula to choose?
For a serene move from start to finish, it is advice you to opt for Mover and packer service Vinings, GA which takes care of almost all of your move except the packing / unpacking of your personal effects and the disconnection / reconnection of all your hi-fi, IT, video, television as well as your household appliances.
When to move?
A peaceful move requires planning: plan your move as early as possible so that you can choose the date on which you want to move more easily with your mover.
Little tip: If you move during off-peak periods, you will get more flexibility from the movers. If this prospect interests you, consult
Put your precious things aside
How to protect my valuables?
Some effects are irreplaceable. Your valuables, whether sentimental or of some pecuniary value, need to be packed separately in a separate box and kept in a safe place.
Transport of your pets
Moving with my pets
Regarding the transport of your pets, we are not entitled to take care of them. Ask your veterinarian for advice, especially for long journeys. Consider motion sickness medication and vaccines if you are moving very far!
Would you like advice on how to calm your pet in the face of the ordeal of national or foreign moves? On the change of address? See our article on this subject by following this link: Moving with pets: how to make everything ok?
Protect your plants by wrapping them in newspaper to secure the foliage. You can also use it to secure the plants well during transport, just like bubble wrap and / or kraft paper. They will help wedge the pots to minimize shock and provide protection for your plants.
Invest in a notebook specially dedicated to your move. Add the most important phone numbers, essential dates, a checklist and any useful information that will affect your move.
Benefit from Mover and packer service Vinings, GA
- Help available for moving
- Have at least two dependent children and one new unborn child
- Move within a few months / years around birth
Have the right to your new accommodation
What is supported by the company?
- The provision of packaging before the move
- Preparing and packaging your belongings
- Packing and unpacking crockery and fragile items
- Packing and unpacking of clothes on hangers in portable wardrobes
- Packing and unpacking of television, hi-fi, dvd player and microcomputer
- Disassembly and reassembly of your furniture
- Protection under covers and covers of your furniture
- Protection of mattresses, box springs under cover
- Moving heavy loads
- Transporting plants
- Handling and transporting your belongings and furniture in a suitable vehicle
- Handling during loading and delivery
- Stalling, stowage of your belongings and furniture in a suitable van
- The installation of the furniture according to your directives in a handling on delivery
What is not included in this service?
- The packing and unpacking of your non-fragile belongings including cellar, attic, garage
- Dismantling and reassembly of curtains and draperies
- The stall and the replacement of the glass and chandeliers
- Dismantling and reassembly of furniture fixed to the wall
- Disconnecting and reconnecting hi-fi, IT, video, television devices
- Electrical disconnection and reconnection of water from household appliances